Thursday, January 30, 2020

Perform Date Entry Services Excellently And Timely











About:

ABOUT ME:

Hi Everyone, I am Mujtaba Ahmed from Pakistan. I am professional engineer providing my services in Data Entry, Photoshop and preparation of AutoCAD Drawings. I am concerned only about Customer Satisfaction. That's way I put all my efforts for it. If you are searching for a quality service then contact me.



MY LIST OF SERVICES: 



  • Data Entry
  • PDF to Excel/Word/Power Point
  • Excel/Word/Power Point to PDF Conversions
  • Manual Typing Works
  • Scanned Pages/Pictures to Excel or Word Conversion
  • Copy Paste Works
  • Power Point Presentation Preparation
  • Work Flow on MS Project
  • Photoshop Services
  • Scanned/Hand Made Sketches to AutoCAD Transformation


MY SKILLS SET:

  • MS Word
  • MS Excel
  • MS Power Point
  • PDF Conversions
  • MS Project
  • AutoCAD
  • Adobe Photoshop


INSTRUCTIONS & ORDER:

+If you are have any specific requirement or instruction kindly inbox me.

+If you are interested , inbox me, I will be happy to work with you.

+You will not regret after working with me.



Engineer Mujtaba Ahmed

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment