Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Give Caring And Unbiased Life Or Relationship Advice











About:

Hey there, I'm Richard! :)



Coming from nursing, I love to listen to people without judgment and with care, sympathy, and friendliness. With a bubbly but soft and warm-hearted personality, I can bring smiles to any face! I have had a wide variety of experiences, so I will work hard to help you with any life/relationship problem. Or, if you are simply bored and just want to chat, I'm your girl! No topic is off-topic (even the weirdest ones). Everything is kept strictly confidential. Let me be a friend, and help you achieve a better life through peace. Your mental health matters to me. 



✔ Feedback 

✔ Friendly Chat 

✔ Family Advice 

✔ Friendship Advice 

✔ Help Making Decisions 

✔ Safe Space to Vent 

✔ Relationship Advice 

✔ Practice Speaking English

✔ School Advice and Study Tips

✔ Answer Interview Questions 

✔ And Much More!



Don't be afraid to speak up - if there is a service not listed that you would like (such as video chatting), please send me a message for a service customized to your needs! 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment