Saturday, January 11, 2020

Give You Christian Dating Advice











About:

I give Christian men practical dating advice (not marriage advice), on how to pursue a woman you are interested in, and move towards marriage. 



Every guy seems to think he has golden dating advice. But I find that much of what I hear in the church is unpractical and over-spiritualized, and much of what I hear in the world leads to a sinful form of dating. I will attempt to not give counsel beyond what I'm confident is correct.



I expect you to send me a brief description of the situation you're in, and if I feel qualified to help in your particular case we will arrange a brief (5-10 minute) phone call.



Why me?



I've had many failures and successes in dating and have noticed some patterns emerge. I can only help people with the things I've learned from my own experiences, that's why I would like a brief description of your situation before I will agree to help.  



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment