Friday, May 1, 2020

Advise How To Date Successfully Russian And Ukrainian Women











About:

*Temporary promo offer



My name is Elena Miro. I'm not only former mail-order bride.My education and my experience make me the best russian women dating coach for you!

             

I offer you private first hand professional consulatations concerning successfully dating  Russian or Ukrainian women .



On my sessions I will:

  • give you tips where to meet, how to date and build  relationship with women from Russia or Ukraine. 
  • help you to create a profile on secure dating websites. 
  • give you  secret tips on how to spot fake women profiles and to avoid disappointments.
  • answer all your questions and be your support in finding your slavic love
  • give you information on how to behave and communicate with Eastern European women.
  • explain the nuances of their culture and mentality
  • provide you with plenty of advice that you will never read on the internet
  • discuss your personal situation 
  • if you have already had a russian(ukrainian) girlfriend I can check her and her intentions
  • help you to plan your trip to Russia or Ukraine




 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very sympathetic and understanding of the man's plight.

:

Elena was very commutative with me. She explained some things that are very important. I believe that with her guidance I will be able to find what I’m looking. She was very easy to talk to, that made me feel very open and explain myself to her so she can understand me better. Thank you Elena and I’m look forward for my next consultation.

:

Thanks for being yourself! :-)

:

perfect advice))

:

From the first time I communicated with Elena, I knew she was passionate about her services. I felt comfortable and easily relayed my wants and desires. She understod me and helped me further understand how to properly move forward with successfully dating Ukrainian women. I believe in her.!!




No comments:

Post a Comment