Monday, May 4, 2020

Write Your Dating Bio For Tinder, Bumble, Or Match











About:

I will write you a (sexy, engaging, witty, funny, all-around amazing) dating bio for the About section for your Tinder, Bumble, Match or other dating platform profile.  



This gig guarantees you:
  • A unique and 100% personal original, well-written paragraph to showcase your best self 
  • An edited paragraph free of typos and lame cliches like "i enjoy long walks on the beach! lol"
  • Rapid response on your emails and questions


& Conditions:
  • This is a writing gig. I cannot guarantee you will land dates - that is up to you! I believe in you! 
  • I won't share your information with anyone. This is 100% confidential. 
  • Bad dates or zero dates does not, and will not, grant you a refund or justify a negative review (C'mon! I'm a writer, not a match maker!)
  • By ordering this gig you are stating you have read and agree to these terms and conditions. 


Can't wait to make your dating profile as wonderful as you are!



XOXO,

Judith

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you!!

:

Great experience

:

It's like me, but better!

:

Amazing! Exactly what I asked for and more.

:

Excellent writer! Highly recommended :)




No comments:

Post a Comment