Friday, May 1, 2020

Be Your Dating Coach Before Your First Date With Someone











About:

A first date can be a very stressful moment. Here is what I offer you.



The guide.

The ultimate first date guide. What to wear, where to go, what to say: I got it all covered. Including a list of helpful do's and don'ts together with some good piece of advice. A great way to make sure nothing can go wrong on your first date! 



The call.

In addition to the guide we plan a call during which I will make sure you are ready for the big day. Last minute checks of every single aspects of your date + a motivation talk to get you super pumped!



The boss.

For those who want to leave no stones unturned ahead of the big moment. I will make sure you are fully ready, giving you my opinion on your outfit, the location/activity you picked, what you are planning on talking about etc.

Even better: I will make sure I stay available during the date so if you have any questions just text me (without her/him noticing, otherwise it's weird).



Why should you trust me?

In 2017 I travelled using only Tinder to find accommodation. I went on plenty of first dates and I know how you're feeling right now.



Don't believe me/not 100% convinced?

Google 'Anthony Botta - Tindersurfing' and see for yourself!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment