Saturday, May 2, 2020

Be Your Go To Friend Or Life And Relationship Coach











About:

There are times that we feel down and alone, I'm here to make you feel that someone cares. If you're looking for someone to vent out your feelings to, I'm here to listen. If you need advice or suggestions, I'm here to share the wisdom I've learned in life. If you have a date and don't know what to wear, I'm here to give my opinion. We can talk about anything that would help lighten up the burden you're feeling. If you want to practice a speech or presentation you have to present, I'm here to listen and will give my opinion. We can talk about anything (except sexual and violent topics).



I'm an INFJ or personality is characterized as a counselor-- someone intuitive, empathetic and creative. INFJ's empathetic and thoughtful nature is seen as altruistic and insightful.

 I like helping individuals, couples, and a group of people dealing with issues that affect their mental health and well-being and I'm a person who just simply wants to spread positivities in the world.

Book my gig and I'll make you feel you're not alone.


*If you have other requirements, message me and I can customize a gig for you.
Talk to you soon!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment