Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Chat, Listen And Give You Advice About Relationships, Money











About:

Hello,



Any situation/situations that you are struggling with now is temporary.  If you find yourself unable to move forward confidently in life... I am here to help.



Tough life experiences have provided me with a deep and keen awareness of issues and suffering in relationships, families, friendships, money and so on.  I have overcome much in life and am truly in the best place possible now. I did it with the help of a coach who listened and cared enough to help me make real lasting changes which I can now share with you. 



Anything is up for discussion with no judgment or shaming :) 



I will help you the best I can by being a friend and also confidant!



Hope to speak soon. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment