Saturday, May 2, 2020

Sell My Opinions Definateliy Not Honest Or Heartbreaking











About:

 You dont have a dumb friend to advice you ? No problem you got me ,  Here is the stuff i can do for you.

  • I can read your story of anything , and tell you someting makes you happy, but i cant be  honest like this (who needs a honest opinion of stranger )
  • I can read your story of anything , and try to give you some advices , will try to help you with my capable mind while keeping you happy.
  • I will try to observe everything you said , gonna think about with my all brain cells ( last counted 3) and my heart . Warning i can be rude and harsh if you picked this way but i will really do my best for you , Most importantly you will hear my honest opinion not what i would tell you to make you happy.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment