Sunday, October 18, 2020

Smart Optimal Pricing To Maximize Profit And Sales











About:

I will do an optimal pricing for your products or services. This pricing will maximize the Gross Profit or Sales of your company. A great result is guaranteed. All I need is your product/service unit cost and 2 "price -- sales" scenarios, for example:



1) the cost of my product is $100

2) scenario 1: for the price of $150 I normally sell 300 units of product

3) scenario 2: for the price of $175 I normally sell 230 units of product



You can pick ANY prices for scenario 1 and scenario 2. 

Reviews


:

Big_master was amazing! Asked all the right questions, delivered before way before deadline. Was always available to answer all my questions. He even gave me a link to help me understand the perfect templet he made for me on excel

:

Excellent!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment