Thursday, October 1, 2020

Let Me Do A Tarot Reading For You











About:

Hello! Just wanted to let you know a little about me. I am a intuitive tarot reader and healer. I have been reading tarot for over 2 years now.  For this gig I will do a meditation before the reading. This spread is a 4 card spread. Past,Present, future and possible outcome. I will also stay in contact to see how you are doing after your readings. A lot of people want tarot readings but are unsure of how they will feel afterward.. Somethings may come out that you was not expecting to. If you are wanting to try a different spread feel free to message me and we can talk more about. Thank you for taking the time to view my gig



                                                               Love & Light

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment