Monday, October 5, 2020

Give You Advice On Any Relationship Matters You Have











About:

Are you stuck feeling like you and your partner(s) aren't getting along like you used too? Does the spark seem to just not be there anymore? Do you have some harsh news that you need to talk about but you don't know how to say it? Has your partner been cheating on you and you don't know what to do? Do you want to know how to propose to your partner in the way they'll love the most?


I'm the woman for you. I'm a professional life coach with multiple years of experience. For just 30 minutes of my time I will give you completely customised personal advice on whatever topic you have relating to your relationship.



I have no limits and will cover anything and everything you have need to ask. No topic is too taboo or off limits for talking about. There are no judgements in my office.



Heavier topics will take longer in their turnaround time, but all gigs will be completed within 7 days at most.

Reviews


:

Advice was what I needed to hear, not 100% what I wanted to hear. Good advice.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment