Friday, October 2, 2020

Talk About Whatever You Want In A Video











About:

I am a talker and I love to voice my opinion. For $5 dollars I will promote, rant, rave, or just give my advice on a video up to 3 minutes long. 



I am an English major so you can either provide me with a script or if you give me the gist of what you're looking for, I can make one. 



Please message me about what you're looking for, prior to placing an order. This will ensure that we are on the same page and I give you a perfect product. 



**Please note: DO NOT ask for anything sexual in nature or video chats, you will be denied!!** 



Look forward to hearing from you soon!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent Job

:

Really friendly.

:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Really read directions through and took time to understand what was needed. Very detailed. Will use again.

:

Quick to respond and answer any questions needed. Great buyer!




No comments:

Post a Comment