Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Listen To You, Offer Solutions And Advice To Enable You To Help Yourself











About:

I am here to listen to you! 

You can talk about anything, whether you would like advice, a chat or a sympathetic ear for any of lifes problems.

I will help you make sense and understand.

I won't tell you how to change your life, but I will help you to reflect on how you can help yourself with a solution based focus.

Are you unhappy with what life throws at you, struggling with everyday life, relationships, or feel alone and need someone to listen to YOU?

Then I will help you by being a listening ear.

As well as general life issues, I am trained and have experience in working with:

  • Relationship Issues
  • Mental Health
  • Substance Abuse
  • Domestic Violence
  • Separated Parenting issues
  • Self-Harm


A problem shared is a problem solved

I am patient, non-judgemental and *confidential





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment