Sunday, October 18, 2020

Give Powerful Truth Love And Relationship Reading











About:

Does she think of me? Will I have a child with him/her? Is it meant to be? How can I get his/her attention? A Psychic Love reading can address these questions.



I read energies, paths, potentials. I see the potentials of different dimensions, and forks in the road. I will read the map of you, them, and the universe to give you a Powerful Truth. No sugar coating. 



  • Tier 1 : Answer TWO burning questions for your reading.



  • Tier 2 : Answer THREE burning questions for your reading. One followup.



  • Tier 3 : FIVE burning Love questions -OR- A Ten Point Card Reading for your relationship or topic. (This is a traditional Psychic reading, based on the Celtic Cross Spread)



All are delivered as written readings.









Please fill out the requirements when ordering, to avoid delays in delivery time!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Ande is amazing! My reading was honest and detailed. I will definitely be getting more readings with Ande in the future. Highly highly recommend. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

You’re welcome and thanks as well!

Seller's Response:

Great reading and fast deliver. Thank you again!

Seller's Response:

great communication, lovely person. answered my follow-up questions. great deal, bid with confidence.

:

Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment