Friday, October 30, 2020

Answer Your Questions Via A Psychic And Tarot Reading











About:

I'm a highly requested Psychic, Empath, Astrologer, Tarot, Angel, & Oracle Card Reader, Clairvoyant (with all 4 Clairs), Spiritual Director, and Dating & Relationship Coach who has read for hundreds of people in all settings (in person, phone, video chat, live streaming, email, and etc). I have also read for and healed many who are Psychics and Readers themselves.  



I am predominantly well known on my YouTube channel (Google Brainwavezz Advice Topics) and have samples of my readings there, but I am here for you on Fiverr to help as many as I can.  



 Things that sets me apart from other Psychics, Readers, and etc:



- I specialize in providing my services to those who are fearful of Tarot and all things spiritual due to religious beliefs and etc



- I provide a safe, comforting, and healing reading experience 



- I protect and cleanse the energy between readings from my tools (i.e. tarot cards, pendulums, and etc) as well as myself.



I look forward to providing you with divine guidance! 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome! Always impressed with his readings, last year he predicted things I didn’t see coming and now once again he revealed details I didn’t even mention. He’s truly gifted!

:

I had a wonderful experience. He is very kind and compassionate and truthful. I highly recommend him.

:

Type a comment…

:

Thank you so very much

:

He was amazing! Everything he stated was what i was looking for thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment