Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Give Great Intuitive Relationship Advice











About:

I can just tell if the person you are with is for you or not. If your unsure about your relationship, significant other or if you have feelings for someone and not sure if anything will come of it please contact me. I will give you the truth about what is shown to me no matter what. Remember I am here to help you if you can handle the truth and not fairy tales.

I speak very frank and bluntly in my advice. This is not meant to massage your ego and "make you feel better," although it often will. My advice is here to help you fix a problem you have. If you need to solve a romantic puzzle, I promise I'll clear it up for you in the most detailed and logical manner possible.

  • For Relationship Advice Please Provide: Photos (optional) & your questions (up to 3)

If you need CAREER, Money, Education, Travel or Health feel free to order this gig as well:

  • For $5 receive a basic intuitive reading
  • For $10 receive a basic intuitive reading & receive 2+outside opinions from my spiritual circle
  • For $20 receive a basic intuitive reading & receive 4+outside opinions from my spiritual circle  
  • For $40 receive a VIP intuitive reading & receive 6+outside opinions from my spiritual circle

      -Deborah

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome seller

:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Great Buyer To Talk To

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment