Monday, April 20, 2020

Chat About Anything On Kik Or Skype











About:

Hi my name is Cristina! Do you ever feel like you just need to talk to someone outside of your life and let it all out? Someone objective that won't judge you and will only listen and give advice if needed? Well that's me. We can talk about anything you want; current events, music, politics, religion, or focus on you.

You choose the subject, and I'll try my best to make you happy, be supportive, and give you advice if you want it. So what are you waiting for? Text me ASAP and we'll chat:)



About me: I'm 21, from Spain, currently living in Costa Rica. I'm a junior in college who is taking a break from all the stress and anxiety of that life, so I'm working a part-time internship and freelancing until I get back. 



NO ADULT CONTENT OR NUDITY



P.D.: for video chat, I always send a screenshot of myself right before the chat, and I only accept the order and make my offer once you have verified it's really me and you agree.



*Nota: también hablo español, así que podemos chatear en el idioma que prefieras. 



Reviews


:

Great girl, extremely accommodating, open minded, witty, chatty, and lots of fun to be around. A real positive ray of sunshine! Thanks so much for your time, it was an awesome experience! Can't wait to chat again!

:

Very polite young lady. Well spoken, articulate and outgoing. A quick learner(lol) and a lot of fun to be around. Impressive sense of humour. Looking forward to our next time! x

:

Very good collaboration with the seller!

:

Great girl, great chat!

:

Awesome experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment