Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Voice Record A Love Tarot Reading











About:

Hello, I'm Raquel! I specialize in the Tarot, and use tarot cards to help others gain greater understanding and direction! I feel that readings are used as a tool meant to deliver a deep and practical understanding about how to handle life issue you are facing! 



Just give me your question, goal or area of your life you want me to focus on. I will send you back a detailed report of what cards were pulled and what they indicate in regards to your question. 



Your reading will be delivered in the form of a voice recording and will also including a picture of your card spread within 24 hours. I just need your name, your question/problem, and how many times you'd like me to cut the deck. 



I looking forward to connecting with you and giving you the message your looking for! 

Reviews


:

My 3rd reading, and as always, spot on, very helpful, kind, and explanatory of anything I don't understand. Thank you!

:

Fast delivery and a clear reading!

:

Thank you!

:

Clear audio. Clear picture. Great reading !

:

I loved the profile picture and thought I'd give it a go. I appreciated the angle on my situation.




No comments:

Post a Comment