Thursday, April 30, 2020

Listen Patiently While You Pour Your Heart Out And Give You A Friendly Advice











About:

Hey. Are you feeling depressed and have you got no friend to talk to? It's no big deal! I am here to listen to all of your problems and give you honest and friendly advice. Your privacy will be 100% respected.

Audio and video sessions can also be conducted through skype only. 

I can talk to you in these three languages:

  1. English
  2. Urdu
  3. Hindi


Leave me a text before placing an order.



NO SEXUAL OR UNETHICAL CONVOS OR RELIGIOUS AND POLITICAL MATTERS WILL BE ENTERTAINED!



I am recently a listener at 7cups. I listen to daily life problems that people are dealing with and give honest opinions and suggestions.  



Here is the link to my account. 



https://www.7cups.com/19556950



My rate will be 10$ for 30mins talking/ online therapy session. 

Reviews


:

Thank you it was a very helpful practical conversation !

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment