Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Write An Apology Letter For Your Screw Up











About:

Did you screw up big time and need to apologize with the perfect letter? Can't think of the best way to beg forgiveness without sounding too pathetic or insincere?



That's what I'm here for! I am a truly talented person with words, especially with letters to others. I will hand craft the perfect letter to let them know how much you care and ensure your satisfaction with the end result. 



I do require some backstory, obviously, with some specific information to give the right amount of personal touch for the perfect letter. Please also include any specific phrases, nicknames, etc. that you would like me to include so that the reader knows it came from the heart. 



SERVICES COVER:



  • Forgotten anniversaries or birthdays
  • Sorry for what I did when I was drunk
  • Totally unwarranted jerk behavior
  • Misspoken words that can't be taken back
  • General apologies for any wrong doing


Don't tap SEND on that iMessage just yet! Allow me to help and you won't go wrong. I usually deliver within 1-2 days but you can pay a bit extra for expedited service. 



You'll be so satisfied with your first forgiven mistake, you'll be coming back for more every time you screw up! 



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment