Monday, April 27, 2020

Listen And Give Advice Via Text











About:

My name is Sabrina. A little about me...I'm a mom of three, 20, 7 and 1. I've been with my husband for 11 years. For the last year and a half, I've been a stay at home mom. I'm juggling side hustles trying to create the life I want. I'm trying to find my way like you. I say that to say I have lived experience and life continues to challenge me regularly. I handle it as gracefully as I can.



What about you? What brought you here? Do you need to talk? I don't have to know you personally or know every detail of the situation to support you. Maybe its better that I don't know you personally. I can listen. I can't fix your problems but you can. I can't tell you what to do but we can brainstorm together to find ideas to help the situation. It all about what support is for you in that moment when you need it.



I'm usually able to chat the same day, message me if you have any questions.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment