Monday, April 27, 2020

Digitally Assist You When You Take New Tinder Photos











About:

Bring me along digitally while you are going to make some new photo's for your Tinder profile!



Benefits:
  • I can help you pose with confidence
  • Make you at ease and laug
  • Tip you on the best location to make new photos

  • Tip you on what to wear with some clothing advice
  • Give you Tips on how to take photos with your camera/smartphone (How to use the timer, how to creatively play around with setting your camera up if you don't have a tripod, how to set the settings correctly or make it easier for you to set your settings up)
  • Edit your photo's you want to use for your online dating profile


Let this Tinder photographer with over 5 years experience help you take some beautiful and powerful photos that match your personality.



The last five years I already helped many people getting more matches with their Tinder profiles by offering special Tinder photo shoot packages. In these packages you get clothing advice, help with you BIO and beautiful personal photo's. Now I decided to offer the extra's to you digitally so that you also can enjoy the adventure that awaits you called 'online dating'.



So don't wait and contact me, I am happy to help and passionate about my profession!



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment