Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Create A Killer Online Dating Profile For You











About:

Creating profiles online are difficult! How are you supposed to say what you want, showcase your personality, and repel creeps in only 300 characters?



No worries! 



That's what I'm here for! 



I'm a copywriter and romance novelist and I'm here to save you. PLUS, I'm excellent at creating dating profiles. 



With this gig, the only thing you'll have to do is copy and paste into Tinder, Bumble, Plenty of Fish, O.K. Cupid. and etc. 



Just breathe and allow me to work my creative and witty magic. 



My profiles get to the point of what you want, shows off who you are, and makes it clear about what you don't want without being a Witch or Warlock about it.  This gives you the opportunity to create genuine connections without the frustrating part of trying to write the pesky bio.



I am LGBTQ friendly and I write for people who are looking for non-conforming relationship dynamics as well. 



So just purchase the gig, fill out the questionnaire, and leave the writing to me. 



 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Wonderful to work with. Helpful and very attentive to detail.

:

It was a pleasure to be of service <3

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment