Monday, December 16, 2019

Keep Your Blog Up To Date











About:

Hello!



If you are searching for a skilled writer with a passion for writing, you found her!



Please choose from the 3 packages I offer, and I will write one unique blog post either monthly, weekly or, on a daily basis. Note: Images are not included.


Depending on the package you choose, posts will be written by end of the day, or for 5 days a week only, or delivered on the 1st of every month.


I must agree on the topic you provide, ahead of time, or, I can supply a relevant topic for you to approve.



Topics:
  • Automotive Digital Marketing
  • Digital Marketing
  • Content Strategy
  • Business
  • Company Culture
  • Employee Advocacy
  • Productivity
  • Lifestyle
  • History
  • Technology
  • Geek
  • Product Information
  • Branding Strategies
  • Social Media Best Practices
  • Social Networks
  • Article Writing


If what you are looking for is not on the list, please reach out to me, and I will let you know if I can write for your blog. Note: I do not write about any controversial or possibly offensive topics.


Please provide all items necessary for me to write and for work to begin (Tone of voice, personality style, word count, and so on).


Thank you!





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment