Monday, December 16, 2019

Provide You With Excellent Life And Relationship Advice











About:

Hey there,

My name is Lexi and I am here to provide you with relationship and life advice. I am really friendly, open-minded, and a great listener. I have had a great deal of experience with relationships (included marriage) AND i have already helped loads of people around the world find positives in any situation, help to change mindsets and also resolve problems that people are dealing with.  have always been passionate about helping others, and can help steer you in a positive and 



Whatever is bothering you, I will:



  • Provide unbiased advice including but not limited to family, friendships, and relationships; 
  • Help to make negative situations a positive and guide you through it
  • Will always give you my honest opinion
  • Practice speaking English with a native English speaker;

  • Be there for you to relieve stress related to work, school, or home;
  • Always be engaged and devoted to you

  • Provide tips and advice about your desired problem
  • Be your friends as well as your guider


Please message me before purchasing the gig :) 



I look forward to helping you :)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment