Saturday, December 14, 2019

Give An Interior Decor Advice Plan For One Room











About:

Recommended By Customers 5 Stars

100% of this seller's customers said they would buy this service again. 



Are you looking for an Interior Decorator which can assist you with your home, office, B&B or Business? I have my own business in Interior Decorating in Europe and have over 25 years experience. "So it's all about you, I promise!"  I even give tips with help in D.I.Y projects to save you money and to create a unique look. 



BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER, please make sure you contact me with Questions on your Space so we can do the job right! 



https://dutchhomeinterior.wixsite.com/myhome check out my website for affordable styling - howerver on fiverr you get even more budget savings! 



By ordering YOU will get:



  1. A 1 on 1 consultation with an experienced Interior Decorator
  2. A unique PDF Mini Magazine, designed to make it easy for you to redecorate your space
  3. All Packs include Revision Satisfaction (complete re-design will not be considered as a revision) 



I also offer custom Designs for large or small projects. 



Add On Packages are available. Note: I do not work with measurments or 3D rendering. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I'm very happy about the cooperation with this service provider. Communication was also very nice. All my requests have been applied. I'm also really happy with the result. Thank u very much, if i need another room done, i'll defiantly will contact u again

Seller's Response:

It’s been a wonderful experience. Thank you. Would love to see the finished results.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your work ! It will help to improve our living room. See you

:

Please if you need more help, not sure on something on the plan, please contact me. Thank you.

:

Fast response time, great communication, overall wonderful experience and easy to work with.




No comments:

Post a Comment