Saturday, December 28, 2019

Be The Female Spokesperson In Dating App Or Website Video











About:

Hey, are you looking for a female spokesperson for dating app and website?



You just landed on the right gig I can be a female spokesperson for your dating app advertisement.



If you have questions for female Spokesperson for your dating app you can message us directly we are happy to help our customers. 



What you can expect from us?



- 1080 p video 

- Professional Video 

- Good Audio 



we give freedom to use the Video for youtube also.



 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Pretty good communication, content was as wished!

:

Amazing. thanks

:

Very poor communication, even revised job I am not happy with the work delivery I approved it because I don’t want to go through resolution stress I am not going to use work delivered to me it will be sitting in my archives In status seller has mentioned no revisions No revision should be for those sellers who know there work is perfect

:

Perfect job thank you

:

thank you so much for giving us time 😊




No comments:

Post a Comment