Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Create Amazing Wedding Invitation And Save The Date Designs











About:

一  Professional works, I will give you my best performance  一



If you are interested in getting a unique or a custom based Save the Date or Invitation, You are in the right place!



  1. I can create a 100 % original work, but if you'd like I can replicate any design you prefer. Just tell me what you need (Send me a sample of your preferred one if there is any)
  2. 100% UNLIMITED REVISIONS! means free revision until you are satisfied with my design
  3. PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT REVISIONS REQUESTED AFTER THE ORDER IS COMPLETED WILL BE CHARGED $5


PLEASE MESSAGE ME FIRST BEFORE PLACING ORDER! 





Best Regards

Rose.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent return time! Great product! Thanks so much!

Seller's Response:

great experience. thank you buyer

:

It was great working with Logocheff. What was asked, was exactly what was delivered. Good quality of work too.

:

Awesome job! Logocheff completed my assignment in a timely manner. I'm very pleased with my order. Thank you.

:

Very professional and up to mark!




No comments:

Post a Comment