Thursday, December 12, 2019

Provide Effective Listening And Life Coaching











About:



I am a certified life coach. I will provide effective listening and life coaching for 1 hour on the phone or via a facebook messenger call. The price will be $50 for 1 hour. First session price. 



Our Strategy:



Identify the Problem

Pull Out the Root

Implement the Solution

Prophesy and Pray



Reviews


:

Great experience planning on weekly sessions

:

mlbrown gave excellent advice! would seriously recommend her.

:

She’s perfect. I know that I was meant to meet her. A listening heart. Sensitive and profound. Seems like she was meant to be my personal mentor. Words of wisdom and knowledge. Does not talk just to talk, but has something to say.

:

Thank you for your wisdom and counselling.

:

Always amazing. Thank you very much. God bless you.




No comments:

Post a Comment