Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Be Your Life Coach











About:

I have been a life coach for 10+ years and this past year decided to get my master level certification. I specialize in a broad range of issues, including, but not limited to:



Self Esteem

Fears and Phobias

Overcoming Narcissistic Abuse and Toxic Relationships

Creating Healthy Boundaries and Habits

Healing Ancestral Karma

Relationships

Career Goals

Spiritual Issues

Removing Obstacles

Time Management

Learning to Simplify

Stress and Anxiety

and so much more!



In addition to talking, I have a large tool box of techniques we can use during our sessions such as breath work, tapping, guided imagery, shamanic journeying, ask & receive, mantras and affirmations, and other alternative tools.



I enjoy folks from all walks of life and my heart is in helping others become their best selves.



I hope to hear from you soon and walk with you on your journey!





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment