Saturday, December 5, 2020

Give The Best Dating And Relationship Advice











About:

If you need some advice? Please ask here.



I really love when people trusted me to shared their problems and ask for some advice, I want to help you guys and using this you can also help me to support my studies.

If you can relate this statements below, lets work it out together

   You feel that you are suffering from stress or depression

   You need advice to cheer you up

   You have a lack of self-confidence

   You have a problem to your family

   Feeling alone or lost

   You need some friends to understand you.

   But never ask about my pic i will not show you that.



Problems to your boyfriend or girlfriend.

Even if you are not looking for any advice if you just want to have a friend to talk. Let's have fun and forget any problems we have. You can give suggestions.



I am open to talk and chat any age, any gender. :) but no audio and a video call.

and before order kindly let me know and discuss it Thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Terrific! Thank you

:

Very helpful and an amazing listener!

:

nice wxperience

:

Thanks , looking forward for more projects

:


No comments:

Post a Comment