Friday, December 4, 2020

Be Your Life Coach, Relationship Coach And Business Coach











About:

Have you ever wondered what's the most important thing in life? I have wondered that ever since I was a little boy. Somewhere in my teens I came to realize that for me it was being happy and making others happy. This insight started a lifelong exploration into the human heart and mind to find the keys to happiness and the solutions to the obstacles we face trying to get there. Through this journey I have accumulated vast knowledge and techniques from many sources. It is this knowledge and experience that I want to share with you, to help you deal with whatever challenges or difficulties you might be facing. Like:



  • Relationships and dating
  • Choosing or navigating your career or business
  • Getting clarity
  • Making decisions
  • Replacing negative patterns with positive ones
  • Getting motivated to do that one thing you have been procrastinating on
  • Getting through rough times
  • Dealing with difficult people
  • Finding peace
  • Discovering how amazing you really are
  • Bridging spirituality and science
  • Whatever else is on your mind.. surprise me! I am up for it.


Sessions are done online via Skype or Telegram. 

I am excited to learn what brought you here so pick a package and let's get started!

Reviews


:

Ben is a wonderful person, before contacting him I had my doubts as my mind was running wild. After the session I managed to clear my mind, had a plan to get back my girl and in general I felt focused and confident. Also Ben is a great listener and makes very good points that I wasn't able to see by myself. To any of you that have rough time in their life just book this guy and you will feel blessed.

:

Ben was absolutely phenomenal to work with and I plan on working with him again! Never knew how much great advice I would be able to get off a gig on fiverr but I promise you Ben will be worth every minute and every dollar spent!

:

I enjoyed having the opportunity to work with Life Coach Ben. He’s a great listener and helped me with gaining clarity and finding direction for my life goals. I feel confident in taking the next steps for my goals after working with him and would highly recommend his services.

:

I believe Ben really over delivered and I’m grateful to have had the opportunity to work with him! He’s easy to talk to and asks great questions to truly understand one’s sticking points. He’s very knowledgeable and it’s clear he’s passionate about what he does.

:

Asked great questions to get to the root of the issue and was easy to talk to. Was great talking with him and will likely book again based on this call and based on some of the clarity I got from this session alone.




No comments:

Post a Comment