Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Create A Bot To Maximize Your Tinder Matches











About:

I will create you a bot to maximize your tinder matches with just a click of a button,

it will select the best potential matches for you based on previous likes and/or things in common.



We can also optimize Tinder account, bio,photos...etc



We can reveal the people that LIKES YOU even if you DON'T have TINDER GOLD



Easy, Smart and Awesome!



The easiest way to get dates and matches, 100% tested and guaranteed!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Bad bad communication Never work with this guy , I approved the order because I was losing my time

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your kind review, I sent you clear instructions on what to do but you decided that it's not working and decided to cancel the order after I delivered a fully functional tested service/product, the problem was from your device and I offered to help with that. Have a nice day.

:

didnt get what was expected

:

thank you for your kind review. I believe you wanted to cancel the order and I agreed on that. I dont think it's my fault that you didnt know how to cancel it :) you should rate Fiverr 1 star not me. Have a good day.

:

Fantastic.




No comments:

Post a Comment