Saturday, September 12, 2020

Teach You How To Contact Ig Models











About:

Have you ever spotted a babe on Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, Tumblr, etc, but didn't know how to get her attention? You sent messages... but only heard crickets.



This is where I can help.



I'm Lilli, a curvy model with over 1.5 million fans on my social medias. I get an average of 200+ PMs, DMs, and emails a day. If you want to talk to a model, you have to play the game differently.  



What you're getting here are messages from a real model's perspective. What I include are some examples of my favorite "fan" messages that turned regular joes into men I regularly talk to for fun. 



For $5, you will get:

  • 10+ quality opening message ideas
  • Solid tips for making an effective intro
  • Ideas for how to stand out from the sea of other guys 

    (hint: they're mostly all sending the same, boring message)



    Re-publishing is not allowed. This writing is copyrighted Lilli Luxe

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The content is very informative and helpful for contacting models on any platform, and not sounding like a creep.

:

I haven't tried yet. but it looks ok. let's have a go. thank you.

:

hello, please consider reviewing after you have tried them out because low reviews hurt my business. thank you for understanding, Lilli

:

There was a slight delay in communication initially but she was quick to resolve and complete the project within the delivery window. Very helpful tips!

:

Thanks, fast delivery




No comments:

Post a Comment