Friday, September 11, 2020

Be Your Helpful Relationship Coach











About:

For 10$ I will offer 20 minutes of relationship coaching. (voice or chat) 



Relationship coaching is about improving or attracting a romantic relationship, bettering relationships or improving social skills. 



If you are looking to improve your life, you have come to the right place. 



I will encourage you to see things in a simpler, clearer way, which will help you feel better. Feeling better makes it easier to find solutions which will help yield the results you are looking for. 



In our sessions, we will engage in:



Expression - You will express what you are wanting to improve in your life. You are free to express yourself in any way you choose.



Discovery - I will ask you solution-oriented questions for a deeper understanding of your situation. We will discover more about what is causing your resistance to well-being. 



Guidance - I will help you shift perspective, and guide you to better feeling thoughts. We will end by identifying possible solutions to your issue, and I will encourage you emotionally to reach for your goals.

*Prices listed are for 1st-time clients. Custom prices can be created for continued coaching.

*24-hour cancellation/re-scheduling policy.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

She’s a wonderful coach. Highly recommended.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Outstanding Experience!

:

I really enjoyed talking to her, she made me feel comfortable and help establish some ways of improving myself which was the guidance I was looking for. I definitely want to build on this with her.




No comments:

Post a Comment