Saturday, September 5, 2020

Create Or Edit Your Online Dating Profile For You











About:

Hey! I wrote a weekly dating column for a year, and consequently am not only familiar with most of the dating apps and sites that currently exist, but have also personally interviewed the founder and/or CEO of almost every dating site or app based in the San Francisco Bay Area. (Trust me, there are a lot.)



I also ended up working for one of the dating apps whose founders I interviewed.



I know exactly what makes people want to interact with dating profiles, and I have a lot of fun doing it. Let's get you some dates!

Reviews


:

Jessica was very communicative. She delivered the revisions to my profile promptly, and offered some thoughtful advice. Her changes ended up making it much shorter than I expected, but I feel that she did a good job overall.

:

I love my profile! She did a great job rewording things, to make my true self sound even better. Very personalized service, very thorough with the finished product. Let’s hope I meet the one. Thanks Jessica!

:

She was fast and gave me some good tips on my profile. I recommend her. The stuff she wrote on my profile was really good and it fits in my lifestyle. She Good. I should had used her first

:

Jessica is great! It was easy to communicate what I wanted and she had no problem stepping in and doing her magic.

:

Jessica went above and beyond reviewing all of the content I gave her and wringing it down into a great profile!




No comments:

Post a Comment