Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Be Your Empathetic Life Coach N Guide











About:

An advice can save you from many blunders and if you're here then it definitely means that u need an advice..

As being a psychologist, I believe in providing a non-judgmental advice by staying empathetic with my client as my fist priority is client's satisfaction and comfort

Feel free to discuss any kind of issue that is bothering u and I'll make sure that you will become stress free with my non-judgmental advice



Spheres of conflict you can discuss:

  • Relationship issues
  • Low self-confidence
  • Poor self-esteem
  • Depression/Anxiety/Stress
  • Difficulty in staying positive
  • Difficulty in performing tasks
  • Difficulty in staying accountable
  • Lack of motivation
  • Difficulty in staying accountable
  • And many more!


So ping me without hesitation and I'll definitely be there for u



Medium of Communication: Skype or u can discuss your issue here



Regards,

Stonecold



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Professional Seller. Patient & Hard working.

:

Thank you.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment