Sunday, September 13, 2020

Speak Into Your Life With Divine Revelation And Action Steps











About:

Have you read about TRANSFORMATION in Christ and yet still have a hard time living it? Do you want to hear God and know what He is saying about a particular circumstance in your life? Are you struggling between the realities you read about in the bible and how your life is lived?



Jesus said, "If you continue in my word, then are you my disciples indeed; And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. - John 8:31-32



Through the Holy Spirit I will encourage you and speak into your life with actionable steps.



God wants to see the realities of Christ in you realized and so do I.

No judgment. Just Jesus!



***This includes free POWER FILLED prayer and prophecy as led!***



- Go and be everything God says you are because that's the way He knows you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Wow! Let me just say that I operate in the office of a Prophet. Brian was able to speak into my life by the unctioning of the HOLY SPIRIT that broke off a weight that I’d been carrying for 4 YEARS! If you have never experience REAL deliverance & are in need- look NO further. Brian has a special anointing/mantle upon his life. TRANSFORMATIONAL.

Seller's Response:

humbled by the Lord in you as well. thank you

:

went above and beyond very grateful for the prayer and guidance

:

Brother, I thank you for allowing me to speak into your life. I trust and believe in God who is for you! Please get in the habit of asking, "Holy Spirit what do you think about that?"

:


No comments:

Post a Comment