Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Give You The Best Relationship Advice And Life Coach Advice











About:

Hey there ! I'm zunaira kanwal!

Welcome to my gig for only $5 I will be your relationship adviser or life coach ! I can help you with my talent , wether you are a more experienced person or someone more timid , I will be here to hear you out ! 

I love learning from new experiences such as this one , come along if you want to be a part of this journey.



I will be your : 



Your relationship advisor
•Your love tutor / counselor
•Your life coach
Your friend in need





it can be in urdu or english !

 conact me before order i can better understand your problem



Reviews


:

Didn't deliver. Giving 2/5 for Communication because she was responsive when I made a cancellation request, but otherwise ignored me.

:

She is excelled and very nice person. Will take more

:

love you dead! :)

:

A good listener, friendly treatment I recommend he deserves

:


No comments:

Post a Comment