Sunday, September 13, 2020

Pick Your Best Tinder Pictures











About:

The Tinder experience for men VS women is completely opposite. Females get hundreds of matches effortlessly, while guys can struggle to even get a few!



Your mom said you’re a handsome young man, you even uploaded that great picture wearing your fedora with two puppies, so why is your constant Tinder swiping leading to lonely nights? 



I know exactly what women are looking for and what they’re thinking! (Because I am one!) 
For $5 I’ll look through up to 20 photos and choose the best 6 for Tinder, and also let you know if you should take better ones.



EXTRAS:

- For an additional $5, I’ll look through your Facebook OR Instagram pictures and choose the best 6 for Tinder

- For an additional $5, I’ll look at your actual Tinder profile and provide my thoughts if anything should be improved.



Please message me if you have any questions :)

Reviews


:

Absolute pleasure to work with, spent way more time and effort on this than I could have ever hoped for.

:

Great job

:

Would have liked a bit more details about why the pictures were chosen.

:

Good work as expected

:

Seller provided great communication and fast turnaround. I'm very satisfied. Would recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment