Friday, September 4, 2020

Give You Relationship Advice











About:

Need some straightforward, no-nonsense life advice? Ask here

I love when people talk and chat with me to ask for advice. I want to help you! But the advice won’t be sugar-coated. In fact, the advice you will get from me will be sugar-free 



If you can relate to any of these statements, then let’s work it out like friends!

  • I feel lost and depressed.
  • I need a cheerleader.
  • I want to gain better understanding and self-confidence.
  • I am having dating issues or need advice on online dating.
  • I'm not satisfied with my personal, social, or familial role and wish to improve.
  • I am assumed as weird or different. 
  • I hate my current job and wish I could do better.


Even if you are not looking for an advice but just want a bond of friendship, I am here for you as friends. Let's have some good time, some fun time and some relaxing time together!



I am open to talk and chat with men and women both.



contact me before placing order. Otherwise i can cancel it.



Thank you here is your friend at other end.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment