Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Be Your Dating Consultant For Tinder, Okcupid, Etc











About:

I provide dating consultations that range from fixing up your dating profile to teaching you how to interact with matches in a way that improves response rates, to answering any questions you may have about online dating or dating in general.

What I provide: 

  • Your photos. I go through them, ruthlessly tell you which ones need to be axed and why. We'll talk about what makes these photos bad, and what you need to do differently to look rockin in your new ones. We will talk about good and bad clothing, poses, and camera angles for your body type. We will talk about puppies and where you can steal one for a photo.


  • Your bio. We'll work on it together and I'll edit/rewrite it as we chat to make it more attractive to the ladies while still making it distinctly you- at least the parts of you we wanna advertise.


  • How to talk to girls. How to anticipate what she wants based on clues from her photos and bio. What the heck to do when there's no bio. Openers that are compelling enough to get her to respond to you.


  • Once you get a response, how to get her out on a date before she eventually ghosts you. I am the secret-keeper of the female species and will explain you our inner-workings.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

STAY AWAY BOYS! SAVE YOUR MONEY ! -Good: Quick communication; aesthetically luring gig advertisement; selected photos as advertised :) - She claims in her gig regarding the Bio: "We'll work on it TOGETHER and I'll REWRTIE". Well bro, you can forget that. There is NO working 'together'. She will shove it to you. I asked for a little change in the one bio she sent and she insisted on her suggestion. -RESULTS? this review is 2 days after using her suggestions. BIG FAILURE !!! (The results made me think the app had a bug).I am returning to my own designed profile which had much much MORE success than with this "consultation" ! Unfortunately 30 Euros down the drain. You will regret it bro ;)

:

Too bad you didn't point out your dissatisfaction to me in our conversation. I asked you several times for feedback, but a " teamwork " is only possible if you give me more than monosyllabic answers. Of course I can't do magic if I don't get any input from you. If u still need to talk, just write me

:

Amazing seller! Very honest and knows her stuff. You feel she is genuine, down to eartg and is nice to talk to. Highly recommended!

:

Awesome, fast response and very insightful feedback.

:

Zoey was very responsive and honest




No comments:

Post a Comment