Monday, April 20, 2020

Be Your Pocket Dating Coach











About:

Are you a woman? Struggling with questions about your date and dating?



- how to respond in a specific situation

- how to respond to his texts

- how to respond on sexting

- how to interpret his behavior

- what to say and what not

- how to be perceived as a High-Value Woman 

- how to set boundaries 

-....



A few years ago I was struggling with the same questions, so I decided to be your Pocket Dating Coach who will answer all your questions about dating dilemmas in a short period of time. 



I can't wait to help you with burning questions and help you change your dating life forever!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I had a great advice something I have never been told before about dating and love. Things are much more clear about my future dates. She delivered way more then I expected. I'll definitely use it again

:

Thx a lot. And wish you all the best.

:

Ok. Project is complete.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment