Friday, April 17, 2020

Have Someone Read Your Messages And Give Feedback And Recommendations











About:

I will read up to 1000 words of conversation to help you connect with individuals without being fake, losing your personality and your interests. I'm quite sick of the most basic repeated conversational tools people are told to follow when they really just need to learn to show and communicate who they are.



Learn to chat and mingle and maybe even develop a more intimate relationship with someone you care about.



I will aim to provide feedback within 24 hours, however if urgent, I should be able to complete a review or recommendation in a very short time frame. (Please let me know upon request).



I care about people but moreso, I care about helping people be the best they can be.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment