Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Tell You Why You Arent Getting Tinder Matches











About:

Are you having trouble getting matches on Tinder (Or your dating app of choice)? Or maybe you get plenty of matches but are wasting time on dates that go nowhere?



I'm going to let you in a little secret...



I found my fiance using Tinder, and we've been together now for almost two years. We've gone on several trips, have met each other's family and friends, and really enjoy each other's company.



I don't think this relationship would've happened without:



1. Accurately representing myself on Tinder

2. Putting my best foot forward

3. Infusing my profile with my personality

4. Using my marketing background to grab attention



As a woman, it's a little easier to match with men on dating apps than the opposite situation. But I know a lot about what works and what doesn't from my own experience!



If you order this gig, I'll tell you what's NOT WORKING on your Tinder profile.



I also offer these gig extras:



  • Rewrite your bio to attract the people you're interested in
  • Skype call going over your previous matches and what went wrong (and how to fix your approach moving forward!)

Reviews


:

Great insights, would use again.

:

Great work, thank you!

:

Very good, helpful advice.

:

spot on feedback, very actionable!

:

great experience, thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment