Thursday, April 23, 2020

Manage And Ghostwrite Your Online Dating Profile











About:

The time it takes to peruse profiles, screen & message matches something they will notice could be another full-time job. Additionally, if your existing profile isn't appealing to your audience, your chances of success will be even less likely. Having worked in professional matchmaking for 10 years, I've helped singles find success in dating. I've run a dating business, appeared on a podcast, spoken at a prestigious university, and was interviewed for a magazine.



Clients hire me to choose matches for them based on their criteria. This saves them time, money and energy on pursuing candidates they have little chance with. For one week* of the Standard or Premium Package, I will monitor one dating account for you. NOTE: It can NOT be a GPS-location-based app. This includes browsing & filtering appropriate matches, messaging them & getting numbers exchanged. INCLUDES ONE advice question a day. For the Basic Package, I will send personalized messages to 5 matches of your choice to help you get noticed. 



PLEASE NOTE: Saturdays I respond to existing messages only. Sundays I'm off. PREMIUM PACKAGE: I offer a discount every 4th week of the Premium gig! 



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment