Sunday, April 26, 2020

Be Your Online Friend And Listen To Your Problems











About:

Hi I'm Lo and I will be your designated support system!



If you are feeling sad, lonely, misunderstood, anxious or just fancy a wholesome chat I will provide you with text or call chats that will leave you feeling emotionally energized and motivated.



I am an open-minded empathetic person who loves talking to people from all works of life. I am ready to give you advice or just be a listening ear to help you through the hard times and the great times.



Feel free to message me to set up a chat.



Please note that this gig may involve me contacting you outside the Fiverr app. 



Come on then, lets be friends.

Reviews


:

awesome.

:

Delightful person, very happy to recommend to anyone seeking a nice, bright, kind person with whom to speak.

:

very good :)

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment