Saturday, April 25, 2020

Are You Worried Or Have A Problem But Need Some Help











About:

The Reason I Am Here



I have a lot of experience in relationships with a variety of different barrier and road blocks. People these days give up too easily and I hope that I can be a ray of hope and  help couples and friends reconnect and/or overcome any barriers they might have.

I have worked closely with building up trust, communication and problem solving through all ages with a lot of my experience starting when I worked in a school encouraging friendships and listening to problems to try and find solutions.

From there, I moved to a secondary school where I had the opportunity to break through into another age group of probably the toughest but most rewarding group to support. 

After that, people my friends knew would find out about me and wanted my advice so I have set up this to reach a larger audience so I can do what I can to bring happiness to as many people as I can.



My services applies to the following:

  • Relationships
  • Friendships
  • Co-workers
  • Family


If you have any questions about my service, please let me know.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment