Saturday, April 25, 2020

Offer Unconventional Relationship Advice











About:

I am a relationship coach who specializes in UNCONVENTIONAL RELATIONSHIP ADVICE. Does your relationship issue seem out of the box and the average person doesn't understand it? Do you wish you had someone who will listen without judging you? That is what I am here for. I can help you make sense of your unconventional issues and point you in a direction that makes sense for the quirky individual that you are.



I am the author of 4 relationship books. I have studied Marriage/Family/Couples Counseling. I have insights into human nature, FLRs, BDSM, LGBT issues, polyamory and so much more! I have coached dozens of couples and singles on creating harmony within their lives and relationships. 



When you ask 1 question and provide details of the situation, I will analyze the situation and give you my best opinion on what I feel is happening and how you can move forward from it. My advice is sincere and honest and most importantly- UNCONVENTIONAL. I am not here to tell you what you want to hear. I am here to share my honest insight so that you can feel relief from your troubles. You will need to keep an open mind when you contact me and I will offer my best insights!



Reviews


:

Good advice!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment